It's Time to Talk CARDIO!
Creating a Real Dialogue In the Office...
about heart health
What it is
Time To Talk CARDIO is a program to help
patients and health care professionals make
the most of their conversations by building
communication skills to help better manage
How it works
- Rate statements about communicating
with your health care professional or patient
- See the top six skills most relevant to you
- View your needed skills in action by watching
short videos of simulated office visits
- Print or save your list of skills
- Use the skills you learned during your next medical visit or patient interaction
brochures, and more
for patients and health
care professionals to
download or order.
Look for Time to Talk CARDIO at the following events:
- American Academy of Family Physicians 2011 Scientific Assembly (September 15 - 17, Orlando, Fla.)